Power Equipment Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i spent most of my day working on a generator trying to get it to run right i'm close but not quite there. and definately didn't get everything done that i wanted to but oh well there is always tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
work on a friday man thats got to suck i have a pretty set schedule and having friday off is part of it unless someone is on vacation or i need another day off

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
I'll answer yesterdays question, today.:D I layed 16 squares of shingles. Then I concentrated on my drinkin career!! 2 more weeks, and I'll have my Masters Degree!!!!:D

·
Registered
478 Posts
Masters Degree, that is GREAT Jeff!

Plan on working to get the Garden ready for Winter, clean the gutters, pump off the rain water from the Pool cover and stop in here and MTF. Oh, got to go to Wally World and the MIL's. yuck!

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
last night i hung out with some of my friends at fairhope pier (its a 1/8 long pier on mobile bay just a few minutes from my house), we sat there and just talked, went to IHOP to, also changed struts on a toyota truck :mad:

now today is the fun, going out to shot my guns

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
working today and tomorrow i am going to be doing a few side jobs to the tune of about 400 cash then i'll replace the intake gaskets on my truck

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Typical weekend here, Picked about 1/2 bushel of cherry tomatos yesterday. Working on customers equipment. And lining up this weeks work. Today, I'm working on Jezzabelle (My truck;)) Finishing the cab, installing seals in the steering box and the front tranny seal, while the engines out. Gotta get her done before the snow flys.:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts