Power Equipment Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a high school graduate. I am graduating tomorrow.:p After all the hard work it is starting to pay off.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Off to tech school next year to learn something fun.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
CONGRATS!! get all the education you can, cause the skilled trades (construction, welding, masonary, and the like) isn't like it used too be...over run with illegals!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CONGRATS!! get all the education you can, cause the skilled trades (construction, welding, masonary, and the like) isn't like it used too be...over run with illegals!!
Ain't that the truth. My dad used to make great money repairing all the new houses that were not built to code buy inexperienced foreigners.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. I will have to stage a picture tomorrow for yall. None of the pictures turned out good from tonight.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Allright here is the very bad staged picture I promised. It was hot and I kind of rushed it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice picture Matt! Who did you get to stand in? JK:D
Ha very funny. Thanks Sonny. I do apologize in advance if any ones computer screens crack or the whole computer bursts into flames.:eek:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Haha that is the most funniest thing I have seen all day!:D

i ditto that :D

ohhh heck man, makes me wish i was back in those days, and its only been 10 years for me...... but remember this, what fun is growing up if you actually grow up

now dont get me wrong, not saying to party like your 18 till your 80 but still make time for that fun you have now, its nice to cut up with the guys once in awhile

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i ditto that :D

ohhh heck man, makes me wish i was back in those days, and its only been 10 years for me...... but remember this, what fun is growing up if you actually grow up

now dont get me wrong, not saying to party like your 18 till your 80 but still make time for that fun you have now, its nice to cut up with the guys once in awhile
Thanks Jason. I hope this John Deere Tech program works out. My other option is to get a CDL and drive truck.

My parents told me that I have always been the most grown up kid when I was younger. They told me I used to work for fun. If that makes sense.

We did have a party Saturday. Grilled a couple of pork shoulders and smoked some chickens. Played on the go-cart some. Ran it out of gas showing off to my girl. I made her help me push it back to the shop.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
yea i drove hot shot for 4 years for myself and loved it, i wanted to get a tractor and haul others trailers but i got a chance to go on with a 26ft stright truck, and in the end made more money than i would of with a tractor and trailer

i leased a 1999 international 4900 300 horse, 10 speed, 33k gvw, owned a 16ft 12k gvw ford, and owned a 18ft 12k car/equipment hauler...... later in the game i swaped leased trucks for a 07 international,4400, eaton fuller ultrashift, dt466 255 horse Air 33k gvw i had so much fun doing that

1 - 20 of 30 Posts