Power Equipment Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is everybody planning for the weekend for me it will be working since we have a guy on vacation but tomorrow night i will be sealing one of the blacktop driveways at my grandma's house and sunday i will be cutting down a huge maple tree at her house then using a friends loader tractor to load up the logs and hauling them home for a couple of bonfires. then back to work on monday its going to be a busy weekend for me for sure

·
Registered
478 Posts
Garden, preparing it for winter, Walmart, MIL's, and of course watch Football. Not necessarily in that order. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok so tomorrow i'll be playing lumber jack at my grandma's house going to be working my butt off since my game plan is to climb the tree and remove the limbs then start dropping the top as i work my way back down. i'll post pics and let everyone how my new saw works out. but if i don't get back on here for a few weeks just send me a get well card because i probably fell out of the tree lol seriously though i'll have a safety harness on.

·
Registered
478 Posts
ok so tomorrow i'll be playing lumber jack at my grandma's house going to be working my butt off since my game plan is to climb the tree and remove the limbs then start dropping the top as i work my way back down. i'll post pics and let everyone how my new saw works out. but if i don't get back on here for a few weeks just send me a get well card because i probably fell out of the tree lol seriously though i'll have a safety harness on.
Good luck and be safe! :eek:

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
trust me sonny falling 20 feet from a tree is the last thing i want to do so definately thinking safety

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok well im home and i took 2 trees down at her house but only one that was originally planned on pics will follow soon in the chainsaw forum

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well this week-end I actually got a day off , first one in 3 weeks .

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
day off what is that? i get fridays and sundays of from my paying job but today i had to coach soccer (i do this with a friend from high school) then i went to my grandma's house and sealed one of the blacktop driveways which happened to be the longer of the 2 at 12 feet wide x 100 feet long that took 4 hours to do and by then my knees, left ankle, and lower back were killing me.

lucky me i'm 28 and have arthuritis in my knees and left ankle so after any long day of being on my feet i'm in an almost unbearable ammount of pain

1 - 14 of 14 Posts