Power Equipment Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, can someone help me identify the possible make and model of our old compressor. Unfortunately manuals and name plate have been lost through the years. All I have are images from different angles, so maybe one of you knowledgeable people can help me with this. I need a parts manual so I can order parts for servicing it.
Not sure the size of this compressor, all I have is that it has a 5HP electric motor. This is mounted on a horizontal tank.

I hope one of you can point me in the right direction, since it is leaking oil, and when it loads up and stops, you can here air escaping from what I believe comes from the check valve.

best regards

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! Thanks Stephen, this is an old compressor, so I believe it is not a Chinese clone. And yes, the reason I'm interested is for replacement parts. We are in Honduras, and there is definitely no local rep. here. Since I believe the number on the erased name plate, could be a S/N, I could probably contact the manufacturer and be led to a rep for parts, once I find out the exact model.
If you have any more info you can share, it will be very well appreciated.

Bart

1 - 4 of 4 Posts