Power Equipment Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read that this is a picture happy forum, so I figured I put a couple up of what I use/have used to cut with.
Note the brands, I ain't brand loyal to any of em.

Stihl 034, Stihl 260pro, Husq 353, Echo 345, and 2 Husq 51.

The 260pro is my baby and the best saw I've ever used. Before I got it the ol 51's were my saw of choice.

Gotta use that marine stabil in our gas tanks too, seems to be working pretty good as everything starts up good.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Nice group of saws. do you use a standard mix or synthetic? I'm not brand loyal either. If a good deal comes by, and it's a saw I like or want, I buy it. I have what's known as CAD. The only thing that keeps it in check is.. the wife...

She always ask; Do you really need another saw? I always anwser; Yes, I don't have one like that!!:D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I always use either echo,stihl, or husq 2stroke mix, I use the 2.5 gal container and mix it with 2gal of gas. so it's a little richer then 50:1

These are all saws at work and we use reg unleaded treated with the blue stabil. At home I keep the mixture the same but use super unleaded instead. may be in my head but I swear it starts up better and runs better too.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
I always use either echo,stihl, or husq 2stroke mix, I use the 2.5 gal container and mix it with 2gal of gas. so it's a little richer then 50:1

These are all saws at work and we use reg unleaded treated with the blue stabil. At home I keep the mixture the same but use super unleaded instead. may be in my head but I swear it starts up better and runs better too.
I do the same with synthetic. It gives you a 40 to 1 ratio. I use Klotz in everything with super!! I notice a big diff in the start-up and how cool the saw runs on the stuff, besides it smells alot better, too;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts