Power Equipment Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to get an HT101 to start. I have put a new carb on it, new piston with new rings, block was in good shape. Its getting spark but still will not start. Can anyone help??

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am trying to get an HT101 to start. I have put a new carb on it, new piston with new rings, block was in good shape. Its getting spark but still will not start. Can anyone help??
When my Husqvarna 51 would not start it was due to flooding even though I had removed the carb for inspection. What I had to do so I would not have to pull it 150x was remove the plug and muffler so air could get into the flooded area. I let it sit for a couple days like that and I was able to get it started. Beyond that I can't say. Good Luck and don't give up. Keep asking around and youtube is a good place for chainsaw help. Even the most obscure video's may hold the answer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When my Husqvarna 51 would not start it was due to flooding even though I had removed the carb for inspection. What I had to do so I would not have to pull it 150x was remove the plug and muffler so air could get into the flooded area. I let it sit for a couple days like that and I was able to get it started. Beyond that I can't say. Good Luck and don't give up. Keep asking around and youtube is a good place for chainsaw help. Even the most obscure video's may hold the answer.
Thanks for the info RudyBob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts