Power Equipment Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Looking for some help identifying the log splitter and more specifically the 2 stroke motor that i have attached. I'd like to purchase parts and or another similar if not identical motor if possible. Seems like a great simple splitter unit, and would love to repower this one without having to adapt a different motor to the pump assembly if i can! See attached pics for reference:

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like this may be a "Quadra Q35" motor or similar from what I can tell. If folks have any additional intel about the motor and this splitter in general, i'll take it!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll take what I can get. Like em both, I have considered putting my 60cc Jonsered on this, but i'd like to try to salvage or rebuild what I've got here. Some guidance or recommendation would be helpful on this project.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was also considering converting this into a weed wacker, lawn mower, chain saw, splitter combo. Whatcha think rockabilly23

·
Registered
4 Posts
does anyone here have any info on what pumps match up to that motor you have? The jonsered power sounds cool, but will it fit?

·
Registered
4 Posts
a jonsered is likely 63cc, a 630? those are great saws, very strong motors. Man, if I had one I'd try to adapt it. I'd be tempted to offer that friend seasonal moorage for such a prime powerhead.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts