Power Equipment Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What Brand Spark Plus do you like in your Saws and other 2 cycle tools? I mostly run Champion.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does the Bosch numbers change over easy. Got a couple of numbers, since seems most of my stuff has the same plug?

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Champion:eek::eek: Bosch here. That's ALL I stock and run.:cool:

dont say boush is a chevy forum they will ban you :p
being a chevy guy i dont care for em anymore, for some reason they DO NOT like chevy HEI, i know its way off subject but i run ac delco rapid fires in the maro ..... i may try some e3's in the ranger since its a 4 banger, if i notice a diff, i may run them in everything else except the accord im told it has to have iridiums ..... BTW running e3's in all my 4 cycle equipment and love em

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Spark Plugs | Automotive Spark Plug | Motorcycle Spark Plugs | E3 Performance Spark Plugs

kinda a twist on the old split fires but IMO alot better

i did a small scale spark test with a split fire, a cant remember what brand regular plug, and a e3, the spark on the e3 was alot better and stronger

now thats in open air cant say how it looks under pressure, i did notice less "bog down" putting them in my murry when i had it, so as i needed new plugs in all my other power equipment i been putting e3's in em

they are about 30% more in cost give or take, thats why i want to test them in my ranger, its got new autolights in it now, i just want to try a set of e'3 and see if it helps MPGs or power any, if not i lost minimal $$$$ since its a 4 banger, and know not to worry about the rest of the "fleet"

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
dont say boush is a chevy forum they will ban you :p
being a chevy guy i dont care for em anymore, for some reason they DO NOT like chevy HEI, i know its way off subject but i run ac delco rapid fires in the maro ..... i may try some e3's in the ranger since its a 4 banger, if i notice a diff, i may run them in everything else except the accord im told it has to have iridiums ..... BTW running e3's in all my 4 cycle equipment and love em
Ya, bosch plugs don't do well being oil fouled all the time.:D That's why I'm a MOPAR guy:p

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ya, bosch plugs don't do well being oil fouled all the time.:D That's why I'm a MOPAR guy:p
MOPOR? I won't touch that subject!

Runing NGK in my Frontier Pickup, Champions in everything else at this time. Might try E3's, what brand are they?

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
i think they are their own brand

they aint oil fouled, that lil bit of smoke at start-up is the "pre start-up lubrication" a feature thats built into all chevy engines after 120k :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts