Power Equipment Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I signed up for oxy-acetylene welding and gas engine repair. I figured if I do the gas engine I can relearn the correct way of doing certain repairs.:rolleyes: Plus it give me a chance to get some of my non running equipment running.

Next year after I get done with these courses I will be going to the John Deere Tech school to learn how to fix the stuff I can't afford to let others fix. Rather get payed to play than work.:eek:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Learn all you can at your early age, it only gets harder to learn and remember when you are old!:D
Thanks Sonny. I agree. I am not that old but I swear I used to know more than I do now:eek:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
give yourself another 40 years, you will be surprised what you know but can't remember!:eek:
You are scaring me a little there Sonny. I am not surprised though. I have a lot to look forward too. Hope I can remember it.;)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry! Just enjoy it all! Time passes quick!:D
No problem Sonny. Seems like yesterday I got my first tractor. Now I have 5 and is trying to get number 6.

·
Registered
5 Posts
thats a great news! Congratulations and goodluck on that! Actually I have been thinking of signing up for those classes as well, I pay hefty amount of money to get my equipments fixed myself so thats probably a very practical sensible thing to do since you can get things done yourself is its actually thinking in terms of the long run, plus you get to offer services and get paid yourself. pretty neat.Still have to consider my current schedule though probably get those classes as soon as my schedule allows me to.Goodluck with your studies! keep us posted!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts