Power Equipment Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't understand why my post was removed yesterday...

I AM NOT SPAMMING ANYTHING!!!

I am simply a field service technician trying to get my store inventory quote met by amplifying the range of my business via forums, before we lose this vendor.

I provided all of my companies information, and my information and I only posted one time, therefore this does not qualify as spam. This is a for sale ad, as I have equipment to sell to the general public, AGAIN THIS IS NOT SPAM!

Yes it is spam!!!!!

You are selling a product without paying for the advertising. That is exactly what spamming is. Roger
if you wish to become an advertiser let one of the other mods or myself know or you can contact the administrator via a private message until you are an advertiser commercial posting is not allowed and i'm closing this thread. also if there is a problem with a mod or and questions regarding the site or its rules/ policies please feel free to contact a mod via private message. thank you
Exactly and why I am deleting your post. Do it again and you could be Banned.
If you want to be a Site Advertiser that would be great. Otherwise you are encroaching on the Paying Advertiser !

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
if you wish to become an advertiser let one of the other mods or myself know or you can contact the administrator via a private message until you are an advertiser commercial posting is not allowed and i'm closing this thread. also if there is a problem with a mod or and questions regarding the site or its rules/ policies please feel free to contact a mod via private message. thank you

·
Registered
478 Posts
You are selling a product without paying for the advertising. That is exactly what spamming is. Roger
Exactly and why I am deleting your post. Do it again and you could be Banned.
If you want to be a Site Advertizer that would be great. Otherwise you are encroaching on the Paying Advitizers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.