Power Equipment Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
We've recently purchased a new Predator 3500 Watt Inverter/Generator and I'm looking for a way to extend the run time of the fuel tank for longer camping trips. I've found the IPI Industries Breeze Extended Run Generator System — BERG System: Single Feed, Model# HND1.2-000iS, however I cannot find any lists that say if it will or will not work. Either way, if anyone has any idea of direction for what I could use, I would be most thankful.
https://superiorloopengineeringllc.com makes an extended run tank that uses a fuel pump so no need to elevate tank. Only takes about 20 mins to install as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a brand new Predator 3500 inverter generator. Only 2 hours on it. I just filled it all the way up with gas and its been sitting in the back of my truck all day in 95 degree heat. I noticed gas all over the bed of my truck so I took the side cover off and witnessed it spewing gas out of the Open Canister Male Nipple as shown in the picture on an earlier post.

Does this mean I've got too much fuel in it or is there a greater problem? I can't believe it's just dumping fuel out while not running.

·
Registered
781 Posts
It is quite quiet, about 72dB(A) @ 10ft at full load (uncovered), but it's not as quiet as your Predator. It would be much quieter mounted in an RV compartment.
hey look in to the generator stack for the exhaust
that helps on the onan exhaust noise
click here for the generator stack page
or if you are a handy guy you could make a stack out of sc40 or 80 dwv pipe
and vent the exhaust up.
that helps with the loud exhaust note.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts