Power Equipment Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, New to this forum & hoping I can get help on some info. for a generator I recently purchased used. It’s a North American Tools model NAG14900S. Unfortunately it came with no user manual. I’ve searched online & the company‘s web page/help line phone # no longer exists. If anyone has an operation manual / parts list, please contact me.
Machine Electric generator
Machine Electric generator Gas

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Mr. Boris Bondarenko, Owner
North American Tools LLC

Looks like they got in some trouble with the CPSC:

LOA Date Product Model Primary Violation Citation Action Requested Firm Address 1 Address 2 País
July, 2019 NORTH AMERICA TOOLS GASOLINE NAG-950 (INVOICEC Generator Labeling Violation 16 CFR part 1407 CFP - Correct Future Production NORTH AMERICAN TOOLS LLC 1109 BLUE VALLEY DRIVE PEN ARGYL, PA 18072-1811 CHINA
July, 2019 NORTH AMERICA TOOLS GASOLINE NAG-7200 (INVOICE Generator Labeling Violation 16 CFR part 1407 CFP - Correct Future Production NORTH AMERICAN TOOLS LLC 1109 BLUE VALLEY DRIVE PEN ARGYL, PA 18072-1811 CHINA

Here's their physical address contact info:
1109 Blue Valley Drive
Pen Argyl, PA 18072-1811

PO Box 156 Pen Argyl, PA 18072-0156

Looks like they may not have paid their hosting bill, and their domain is going to expire on 2020-10-27, and they've stripped their domain contact info: http://northamericantools.net
And their phone number is disconnected: (800) 990-2515

It's actually a place called Ed's Auto Sales. Here's their phone number: (610) 881-4440

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mr. Boris Bondarenko, Owner
North American Tools LLC

Looks like they got in some trouble with the CPSC:

LOA Date Product Model Primary Violation Citation Action Requested Firm Address 1 Address 2 País
July, 2019 NORTH AMERICA TOOLS GASOLINE NAG-950 (INVOICEC Generator Labeling Violation 16 CFR part 1407 CFP - Correct Future Production NORTH AMERICAN TOOLS LLC 1109 BLUE VALLEY DRIVE PEN ARGYL, PA 18072-1811 CHINA
July, 2019 NORTH AMERICA TOOLS GASOLINE NAG-7200 (INVOICE Generator Labeling Violation 16 CFR part 1407 CFP - Correct Future Production NORTH AMERICAN TOOLS LLC 1109 BLUE VALLEY DRIVE PEN ARGYL, PA 18072-1811 CHINA

Here's their physical address contact info:
1109 Blue Valley Drive
Pen Argyl, PA 18072-1811

PO Box 156 Pen Argyl, PA 18072-0156

Looks like they may not have paid their hosting bill, and their domain is going to expire on 2020-10-27, and they've stripped their domain contact info: http://northamericantools.net
And their phone number is disconnected: (800) 990-2515

It's actually a place called Ed's Auto Sales. Here's their phone number: (610) 881-4440
You did a lot of homework! Hard to believe that’s the physical site of his business. They built quite a few models. The one I have says “Assembled in the USA”
The only engine ID I can find are these etched at engine block base.
Auto part Engine

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all, New to this forum & hoping I can get help on some info. for a generator I recently purchased used. It’s a North American Tools model NAG14900S. Unfortunately it came with no user manual. I’ve searched online & the company‘s web page/help line phone # no longer exists. If anyone has an operation manual / parts list, please contact me. View attachment 8263 View attachment 8264
I have acquired the same generator and no manual...did you ever find one? If so, can I acquire one from you? Let me know what price you need for handling.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have acquired the same generator and no manual...did you ever find one? If so, can I acquire one from you? Let me know what price you need for handling.
Unfortunately, after searching far & wide I’ve come up with nothing. I’ve reached out to seller’s on eBay that have the same generator for sale, asking that I’d pay for a copy of user manual that they may have. If you’re successful, please keep me in mind, as I will for you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all, New to this forum & hoping I can get help on some info. for a generator I recently purchased used. It’s a North American Tools model NAG14900S. Unfortunately it came with no user manual. I’ve searched online & the company‘s web page/help line phone # no longer exists. If anyone has an operation manual / parts list, please contact me. View attachment 8263 View attachment 8264
Hello I wonder if you can help me a little I got one identical generator but on other country no manual no nothing just a brown box anyways in case you know I would like to ask you: how much oil use for the oil change ?
The battery is a regular car battery ? Cuz mine came with a tiny motorcycle battery ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all! New to this group and like all of the others it seems I need some help!
Hello I wonder if you can help me a little I got one identical generator but on other country no manual no nothing just a brown box anyways in case you know I would like to ask you: how much oil use for the oil change ?
The battery is a regular car battery ? Cuz mine came with a tiny motorcycle battery ?
We have the SAME ONE! love it! using it on large construction projects. Any Idea where I can get parts? The cover on the end of the generator is missing. we just noticed it. I dont think it was ever installed at the factory! Any help appreciated!

Marcos: I checked the manual and there is no listing for oil capacity! I would recommend carefully adding oil and checking the dipstick. Then make a note on how much oil the Generator holds. The Battery in ours is a U1-7, 12 volt 18 Ah. original to the Generator. Hope it helps!

·
Registered
832 Posts
It's evident from the citations this company has received that they're not keen on providing performance data and specifications about their product(s), likely much less, an owner's manual.

We can probably match it to something generic for parts reference if we have detailed pictures of the whole engine and stator.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts