Power Equipment Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for the add. Just an ol boy that like to tinker on the side, like the challenge doing some of the repairs.

·
Registered
21 Posts
You like tinkering, eh? Here's a generator idea for you: when someone has a unit that isn't working and they don't want to fix it, collect it. Tinker with that or get ready to do so. And keep going. One of these days the things that are happening in Cali are going to get more common and your reliably restored generators might be worth more than they were new.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
yup skills are a good thing in this world!
stock up on paper service manuals.
it is a great investment!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Here's a really stupid thought right now that I may wish I had actually done some day in the future: Buy and store another EU7000is. Even if I don't end up using it its future value might be more than the return of a savings account. That's how much I value this unit. Gasoline will be available for a long time but the products that use it? Of course this all depends on where one lives.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Here's a really stupid thought right now that I may wish I had actually done some day in the future: Buy and store another EU7000is. Even if I don't end up using it its future value might be more than the return of a savings account. That's how much I value this unit. Gasoline will be available for a long time but the products that use it? Of course this all depends on where one lives.
yup and you can always convert it to a tri fuel gen!
that way methane is always a fuel!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts