Power Equipment Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined this forum to try to get some advice about choosing a compressor and accessories for an abrasive blaster. I'm hoping I can get an appropriate compressor to hook up with a blaster which I plan to use with bicarbonate soda. I have a piece of sculpture I made, but I used Flitz copper and brass spray cleaner, snd it left s coating of copper oxide on all he brass parts of the sculpture-green. I planned to have someone in the area soda blast the sculpture, but when I took it to a professional blaster, he said he wouldn't do it because it's fragile and he didn't want to damage it. I believe if it's blasted with bicarbonate of soda at a low psi, it can survive the process. I also thought if I'm going to spend money hiring someone else to do it, I may as well invest in the equipment because it's something I'll use more than once. I have experience using a blast cabinet to sand blast glass, stone, and wood, but I no longer have access to the equipment.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
welcome to the group
Thank you for the welcoming. I'm sorry I took so long to reply. I had a plumbing emergency that too long to fix so I was focused on that. The pipe under the kitchen sink flooded my kitchen floor for days coming from the next door neighbors cojoined sink drain.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thank you for the welcoming. I'm sorry I took so long to reply. I had a plumbing emergency that too long to fix so I was focused on that. The pipe under the kitchen sink flooded my kitchen floor for days coming from the next door neighbors cojoined sink drain.
Welcome. Is everything going well? :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts