Power Equipment Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

I am rebuilding an Annovi Reverberi RMW 2.2G24 pressure washer pump and have run into a bit of a roadblock. The pump has a ball bearing in a narrow shaft that I simply have not been able to remove (it's supposed to come out).
It is stuck in there from years of mineral deposit buildup. I've tried endlessly tapping trying to knock it loose, using vinegar to try and dissolve deposits, penetrating oil, blasting it out with an air compressor and water, and heating up the shaft in hopes of loosening the bearing. The whole assembly looks like this
, bearing sits on top of the sleeve thing. Any suggestions for getting it out?

Here is a picture of the shaft from the top
, bearing sits right behind that little screw hole. I also have very limited access to the whole assembly from the other side
, the middle top hole connects with that shaft, though that opening is only about 5 mm in diameter so I cannot fit much through there.

I really do appreciate any suggestions

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am trusting a similar best work from you in the future too. reality your experimental writing capacities has enlivened me to begin my very own Camtasia Coupon Codes blog now. Extremely the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your review is a fine case of it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts