Power Equipment Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am putting this here in hopes of someone having information on a Mustang LF-88 vibrating Plate Compactor.
I cannot find ANY information on these at all. I may be buying one second hand and like to research everything before I buy it. There is nothing on the internet in regards to these? Even just a brochure sheet would do stating its features and specs.

·
Registered
362 Posts
So I am putting this here in hopes of someone having information on a Mustang LF-88 vibrating Plate Compactor.
I cannot find ANY information on these at all. I may be buying one second hand and like to research everything before I buy it. There is nothing on the internet in regards to these? Even just a brochure sheet would do stating its features and specs.
There is one on Ebay.
Others here.
No manufacturer specs though.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is one on Ebay.
Others here.
No manufacturer specs though.
Thanks, yeah thats ALL I find on these machines. I cannot find any origin information, parts, service...nothing. the one company that may of been connected in some way that I found was Mustang Equipment, which sells large construction machines. So i was hoping that this was a subsidy of them, but I cannot even get them on the phone. Being this Covid [email protected]#t has everyone working from home in places.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
looks to me like a knock off brand.
i see them on alibaba.
stick with the name brands
MQ, dewalt, wacker.
you will need bearings etc if you plan on running it for fleet use.
we like the wacker units here.
they hold up real good with honda gx390 engines.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks to me like a knock off brand.
i see them on alibaba.
stick with the name brands
MQ, dewalt, wacker.
you will need bearings etc if you plan on running it for fleet use.
we like the wacker units here.
they hold up real good with honda gx390 engines.
I looked on Alibaba, did you see this particular one? This thing is impossible to find ANY info on. One YT video and nothing but sporadic sales.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts