Power Equipment Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the forcast is calling for up 8-15 inches of snow between tonight and and thursday morning along with some freezing rain and sleet mixed in. if we get what they are saying its going to be an interesting couple of days for anyone around here or in the path of the storm. hope you all have your equipment ready to go and plenty of gas to keep it all running i know i'm going to be busy trying to keep the driveway cleared off. stay safe out there everybody.

·
Registered
29 Posts
All we have on the forecast is a wintry mix of rain and snow, which can make a real mess when trying to clear it:mad:, but it looks like it will only be a small amount.:)

Think Spring!:D

·
Registered
97 Posts
All we are getting is rain.
It is supposed to get up to 70 tomorrow then drop to 31 overnight Wednesday.

·
Registered
29 Posts
All we are getting is rain.
It is supposed to get up to 70 tomorrow then drop to 31 overnight Wednesday.
You sure get to enjoy warm weather! A guy from Alberta, that I met on another forum said they'd had -34 degrees one morning! Lowest we've had this year sofar has been -.9 degrees which, for our area was VERY cold!

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i plowed my driveway twice yesterday and once today along with snowblowing my grandma's driveway and clearing all the sidewalks at both houses now i'm frozen and covered in snow so i look like frosty at the moment but man i love this weather.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts