Power Equipment Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just figured since posting has been a wee bit slow around here i'd see what everyone has been up to lately.

me i'm sitting in a nice hotel at the moment taking a class to remove some points from my license since my poor decision back in october. i'll be here till monday at 4 and i must say its not as bad as i thought it would be. worst part is that you can't leave your room after 11 pm but thats not a big deal, we get fed well 3 meals a day and not regular cafeteria type food we actually get to order take out from a couple local places. and i'm learning alot. so all in all not bad but i still won't do it again.:cool:

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have been mowing leaves to put in the garden.
Haven't got a lot done because every week when drys out enough to do it we get snow.:mad:
Tractornut good luck on your class.

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys the main part of the class is over just have to watch a movie tonight and tomorrow is the defensive driving class to remove 2 points off from my license but all in all it has been good and very informative

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
i been working on my car clubs forum, messing with my CB radios, workin on getting that craftsman i scored the way i like it, waitin on parts for the snapper...... did some fishin, startin to work on the camaro too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts