Power Equipment Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Anyone out there have a manual or wiring diangram and resistance specs for a Kubota AV3800 generator. It can be switched from 120/240 to only 120 to take advantage of full winding power for 120 volt only. I have a student in one of my classes who brought one in and I want to walk him through testing using the factory resistance tests but cannot locate the specs anywhere. I can meggar it out easily to find faults but want to walk him through it using factory specs/procedures. Can anyone help out here? Thanks Dan

·
Registered
301 Posts

Google: kubota av3800 generator manual

Reactions: iowagold

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Hi. Anyone out there have a manual or wiring diangram and resistance specs for a Kubota AV3800 generator. It can be switched from 120/240 to only 120 to take advantage of full winding power for 120 volt only. I have a student in one of my classes who brought one in and I want to walk him through testing using the factory resistance tests but cannot locate the specs anywhere. I can meggar it out easily to find faults but want to walk him through it using factory specs/procedures. Can anyone help out here? Thanks Dan
if he is going to keep the gen set i would advise to get the paper owners manual as well as the full shop manuals for any gen set and gen set engine!
you may not need them today...
but if you are in a pinch later they paper manuals are a good thing to have for all of your equipment!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts