Power Equipment Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 10 Gallon KOBALT model 103797 that shuts off in a matter of seconds please when powered on, please download the video from the link inserted and give me your opinion I am guessing regulator/manifold malfunction? You can hear a slight air movement after shut off.

Thanks,
Derek , Orlando FL

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
This is a 10 Gallon KOBALT model 103797 that shuts off in a matter of seconds please when powered on, please download the video from the link inserted and give me your opinion I am guessing regulator/manifold malfunction? You can hear a slight air movement after shut off.

Thanks,
Derek , Orlando FL
is the air tank empty?

·
Registered
498 Posts
sunshinephotographic,

How does it shut off ? thermal overload tripping or house circuit breaker? A jammed up check valve could cause this., also a bad start capacitor or start up clutch/switch. Do you smell any burning scent? Is it immediately hot?

Stephen

Thanks,
Derek , Orlando FL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts