Power Equipment Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just got a call from these guys about a job as a small engine mechanic WFSmithers Equipment Sales and Service Dealer In Walbridge Ohio i go in tomorrow at noon for the interview. just in case the link doesn't work they are a full line husqvarna dealer along with some other un-related things like police and fire equipment. i'm hoping that it goes well and i get the job since i'm tired of being on unemployment and having no money. i'm also hoping that working there may give a discout on equipment purchases of which i need a new weed wacker, pressure washer, and i would like to get a generator just for the times when the power is out or an outlet is not conveniently located. but it will also give me access to info relating to the equipment they sell which will prove useful the the members here.

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no word yet on the other one if i don't hear from them by monday morning then i'll call them again

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i called the first place i interviewed with and they didn't have any news, hoping that tomorrow i'll hear from the husqvarna dealer but i'll give him till wed or thurs before i call and bug them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts