Power Equipment Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have recently purchased a lance camper with a factory generac lp generator in it. The ignition coil has just gone out and lance, generac and everyone else has told me they no longer make parts for these generators and basically it is junk. I need a new (089049 part number) ignition coil. If I really cannot get one of these is there anyone who can rebuild mine? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also I have probably called 30 places that list they sell it on the internet and everyone says oh it looks like that part has been discontinued. I have been on this or 2 months and cannot find one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
089049 coil

I'm looking too....any luck on a rebuilder or a substitute? Mine is in a 99 Rialta.
[email protected] John

So I have recently purchased a lance camper with a factory generac lp generator in it. The ignition coil has just gone out and lance, generac and everyone else has told me they no longer make parts for these generators and basically it is junk. I need a new (089049 part number) ignition coil. If I really cannot get one of these is there anyone who can rebuild mine? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'd go on ebay and search, check back every so often. You might stumble across the exact part or something close that might work.
Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts