Power Equipment Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All. Hopefully someone can help me with this.

I have a Husqvarna 128CD that's probably about 3 years old. I haven't had any problems with it until this past fall. I've used the weedeater as it is and also with an edging attachment. This fall I bought a cultivator attachment to use is my small garden. When I used it with the cultivator for the first time, things went great at first. Then, all of the sudden it started spitting gas and oil out at me and then stalled. When I looked into that, I found that the ceramic on the spark plug had come loose from the rest of the plug so each time the cylinder would build pressure, the fuel mixture would spit out the small gap between the center ceramic and steel nut of the spark plug. Figuring that was the only problem, I bought a new plug and went back to work. Now, after the thing runs for 3 or 4 minutes, it just dies. Then after starting it again when it's hot, it runs for maybe 20 seconds and then dies. I tried switching back to the regular weedeater attachment and the same thing happens. I'm not sure if there is some way it's overheating but any suggestions on what I can do to get it running again would be appreciated. I got no help from Husqvarna.

Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts