Power Equipment Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a used telescoping Echo Power Prunner and I'm not sure what model it is and I am needing to get some parts for it. All the stickers are worn off from use and riding around in a truck bed. Is there any identification stamped into most Echo weed eater style power heads that I can locate to tell exactly what model I have?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one have any knowledge of identification on echo equipment other than the exterior stickers that can wear off?

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
I'm not too familiar with echo products can you post some pics maybe a member will be able to point you in the right direction based on the pic

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have found that Echo's website has the manuals on-line for different models and I think I know what model I have by using web images and looking through the different Echo manuals.

I was hoping that the serial # and model were engraved somewhere on the equipment but looking at an Echo hedge trimmer I have and comparing to where the manual says the identification is it's just a sticker that contains the information on the engine case and not an engraved identification.

And of course there is no sticker in the place where the manuals says it should be on my power prunner so I'm not certain of it's model #. I'm thinking it's a PPT-2100 but not positive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts