Power Equipment Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Registered
I was at the local power equipment center today to pick up a few spare parts for the Honda generator. They are a Honda generator sales/service center. I asked where the Honda generators were, and they said they sold out after Hurricane Zeta in late 2020 and haven鈥檛 gotten any more since. 馃槼

Registered
Where? (Update your location in your Profile.) They are readily available here in Maine in stock for pickup.
I鈥檓 on the coast (Gulf of Mexico). I鈥檓 not looking for a generator, I just asked them out of curiosity because my neighbor said he couldn鈥檛 find a Honda locally. He ended up getting a Predator from Harbor Freight.

Registered
My cousin ordered a 7000is last year from HD. He had to wait a while since they were backordered everywhere. Odd that some locations are still having issues getting them in stock.

Registered
Cureton & Son in Nederland Texas has 3 EU7000's sitting on their showroom floor right now. I just got off the phone with them. Servicing dealer. Been selling Honda power equipment since the Old Testament. These guys are awesome.

P.S. I've bought 3 Honda generators there. I researched the three purchases extensively, including price. They had the lowest prices in the nation, INCLUDING all of the internet-based dealers.

• Helpful
Reactions: iowagold
21 - 25 of 25 Posts