Power Equipment Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I have just acquired a Hesco Mobile Power Unit (model 9600_10 MFD 3_91) out of a Bell truck, I have removed the heater and compressor and now have a Hesco 10kw Generator...I cleaned up the unit, changed the oil added a temp gauge and fired her up..it purrs like a kitten, I ran it for for an hour with a load of 8amps and used a quart of gas per 23 minutes, I hope this will make a good whole home unit for me down here in the Florida Keys...My question is what motor do I have and are parts still available, there is a tag on the Radiator the says (Hesco Part# 15850-23) and a plate on the control panel (Alternator data model 9340-0 Hesco) I did see a stamping on the block which starts with a MA12, I tried contacting the numbers on the plates and they are disconected.. I will try and post pictures if allowed...Thanks in advance for your help
Machine Electric generator Vehicle Engine

Vehicle Machine Engine Auto part Automotive engine part

Label

Yellow Font Soil

Text Font Nameplate

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Thats one of the gennys that was in the old phone company vans correct???

IIRC Hesco did alot with Kohler

Its a long shot, but maybe you cant find the applications for the oil filter using its parts number

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.