Power Equipment Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I replaced my John Deere 48” residential riding lawn tool|mower|garden tool|lawn tool} with the Gravely 54” zero flip mower in 2008. It reduced my mow time by 2 thirds. Specifically it born from three hours right down to one hour to mow slightly beneath three acres.

One of the most reasons I bought the Gravely 2554 XL field lawn tool is as a result of it might even be a machine. I even have been pretty pleased with the machine attachment aside from a drag throwing the most attachment belt off once beneath significant load (i.e. deep snow). I even have fastened that downside and have elaborated it here in hope that I will facilitate others get obviate that annoyance.

The tension block is that the vital item here. I emotional the spring off of the post on the proper aspect to the left aspect aspect and rerouted the belt consequently. within the photos below you'll be able to see I even have it ziptied to the left aspect of the machine arm. i could do one thing a lot of permanent this summer except for currently this can be operating great! as a result of a blizzard yesterday I had the possibility to undertake this on some 3 foot snow drifts and it chowed through it absolutely. antecedently it invariably would throw off the belt with this sort of toil.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts