Power Equipment Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been using SeaFoam as a fuel stabilizer and help with the ethanol in gas. I was told that Biobor was better but I can't find anyone else who has used it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've been using SeaFoam as a fuel stabilizer and help with the ethanol in gas. I was told that Biobor was better but I can't find anyone else who has used it.
Alex, have not heard of biober. I don't know if this is indeed fact but I read on a forum (so it must be true:) ) that marine gas does not have ethanol. If I recall you are located on the Shore so marine gas will be an easy find. Worth investigating. Ethanol is the bane of small engines!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alex, have not heard of biober. I don't know if this is indeed fact but I read on a forum (so it must be true:) ) that marine gas does not have ethanol. If I recall you are located on the Shore so marine gas will be an easy find. Worth investigating. Ethanol is the bane of small engines!!!
Thanks Jack I have to checkout the boat yard as soon as they are backup and running. I have a 29 gal gas walker I bought that would be great to fill. The marina is only a 1/2 mile away.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bad news Jack. All marine gas in NJ has ethanol. I've called three fuel docks and got the same answer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts