Power Equipment Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

So my Garden weed eater recently started running quite rough. After some time of running rough it completely stopped running. I've diagnosed it and I've found out that it wasn't getting any fuel. When I primed the carburetor I saw fuel coming to the priming bulb, but I'm quite sure that the fuel wasn't making it to the cylinder. I thought the problem had to do with the old carburetor so I bought a new one ( 2-taktsförgasare 15 mm MP15 kolhydratsats för 43cc 47cc 49cc 50cc gas scooter ficka cykel D7YA (färg: Som visas) : Amazon.se: Fordon ).
The same problem remains. The fuel still isn't making to the cylinder. I know this because I have spark and it will start when I spray fuel into the cylinder through the spark plug hole. Does anyone know how I fix this?

The link to the weed eater: Garden buskrydder og græstrimmer i et haveredskab | jem & fix

Sorry for only using scandinavian links. I'm from sweden and haven't found any good swedish forums for weed eaters. That's why i'm writing here!

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
there is a pick up filter in the fuel tank
make sure to replace all of the fuel lines including the one inside the tank.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
yup
a bit of a crack or something making air in the fuel and fuel lines will make it act this way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts