1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just wanted to say, how much i was touched my member DocG on MTF
for offering to pay for a 1 year membership for me

long stoy short

i cant afford the $20 or $25 this year for a permium membership, hours are low money is tight, but i honnestly hated that i couldnt help this year, so i posted that i wish i could but was sorry that i couldnt as of now due to money, and DocG offerd to take care of me ................... i cant say how much this means to me

i thought i would share this with yall to say, a freind does not have to be somebody down the road that you share a beer with or help him/her work on their house/car/tractor, a friend is someone who cares enough to go out of his or her way to make your day better, and for no benifit of his/her own

so try and return the favor to a stranger, you know we b**** about a dollar, when there is thoes without a dime, we should be lucky for what we have

·
Registered
478 Posts
It is a very nice thing that I have only seen at MTF! It has happened a couple times since I been there and heard of several others. Even they have taken up donaitons to help a couple of guys!

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i can say i was totaly speachless at the thought

i got a few hobbys

Old Cars/18 Wheelers
Tractors/ Equipment
CB Radios

and my newest is the forums, i love meeting people and talking, its like the modern day CB radio, i love how somethings i dont know and i get help, and there is other things where i help people old enough to be my grandfather or half my age

i hope one day to see PEF big and helpfully as MTF

·
Registered
6 Posts
i just wanted to say, how much i was touched my member DocG on MTF
for offering to pay for a 1 year membership for me

long stoy short

i cant afford the $20 or $25 this year for a permium membership, hours are low money is tight, but i honnestly hated that i couldnt help this year, so i posted that i wish i could but was sorry that i couldnt as of now due to money, and DocG offerd to take care of me ................... i cant say how much this means to me

i thought i would share this with yall to say, a freind does not have to be somebody down the road that you share a beer with or help him/her work on their house/car/tractor, a friend is someone who cares enough to go out of his or her way to make your day better, and for no benifit of his/her own

so try and return the favor to a stranger, you know we b**** about a dollar, when there is thoes without a dime, we should be lucky for what we have
That's such a great thing to hear. That's what friends are for man. I wonder if there were more people like that in this world, how much different things would be...Thanks for sharing!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts