Power Equipment Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as the title says i finally got a job. i interviewed for it yesterday and was told that i would hear back from them next week but they called this morning and told me that i'm hired i applied for an inventory position but was offered a job either rebuilding used parts or stripping the parts off the salvage vehicles. not sure which one they are sticking me in but they both pay the same 16 per hour after 90 days. i'll be working for lkg triplett in their heavy truck salvage yard in toledo formerly goody's truck parts i'm kind of hoping that they will put me in the diismantleing position but i'll be happy with being in the rebuilder shop as well i go in monday to fill out paper work and start on tuesday.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Congrats tractornut. Sounds like a interesting job.

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys. yeah it feels good i've also moved out of my parents house and now live with my girlfriend so it makes me feel good to know that i'll be able to support her and not worry about where the rent is going to come from each month.

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks I forgot about this post as it was a while ago I have since left that job and have been working on car haulers for over a year making more money I also broke up with the girl I was dating then the job I'm at now I have worked my way up to being a shift supervisor and I also train our mechanics to rebuild the drive axles in the trucks. Man a lot changes in a little over a year

1 - 13 of 13 Posts