Power Equipment Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I recently blew out the o ring seals in my pump by screwing around with the unloader valve, but after replacing the three around the pistons and the main plate seal, I have pressure again - used a round o ring shape for the journal plate and was it a bear to get to fit the groove shape - used #2 sealant to hold it in place, but was still a PITA.

I digress, though ... seems to work fine, now, but I note leaking water - not much - few drops a minute - from the lower of the two holes, as shown in the photo.

Any ideas?

And, as I don't have a pressure gauge, is there a "close enough" way to adjust it by sound or distance in the hole?

Thanks!

Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Light Automotive lighting

Automotive tire Bicycle part Bicycle fork Rim Carbon

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good point, but I am just a homeowner. Have had the PW for about 15 years ... has always been fine, until I started screwing around with the unloader valve. I even have a spare pump from another manufacturer with same mounting holes as a backup - friend gave me.

Since I posted I started looking for photos online for the general, factory position of the unloader valve screw, figuring I could use as a relatively common position.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts