Power Equipment Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this beast in a friends shed. He said it would look good hanging on the wall in my shop. The engine turns over by hand and the bar oiler still works.

Model # 917.60026 serial #801110.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good find! Those were/are a man's saw! My Grandpa had one with a 18" Blade, it was a heavy beast!:D
You said that right this thing is a heavy beast. I want to find some more info on it but I can't find this model on the internet.:mad:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry about the two pictures not wanting to work.

I figured for my first vintage saw I should get the coolest looking one I could find. Compared to a Stihl MS210C this thing is huge.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that is pretty cool. I love going to fairs and looking at these. I can't imagine running one.
I now have the vintage chainsaw bug.:D I am now looking for more old saws to hang on display in the garage. I hope to get this one running just to see what it can do.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Its gonna sound sweet I know it. Hey whats a mixture for those like 32:1 or something richer? Man she's gonna sound awsome and you'll be in a purple haze haha

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its gonna sound sweet I know it. Hey whats a mixture for those like 32:1 or something richer? Man she's gonna sound awsome and you'll be in a purple haze haha
Well we did a compression test and it was very low.:mad: So going to have to find another one to get running. At least it still look cool hanging from the rafters in the shop.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 12 of 12 Posts