Power Equipment Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have attached a picture of the piece of equipment that I am using as well as a picture of the equipment hooked up to my winch. I work golf courses where I have one unit with a winch on one side of the pond and another unit with a winch on the opposite side. We pull a roller through the ponds with the winches. In the picture you will notice the lever to pull which engages my winch. You pull forward to engage and then it snaps back into "neutral" when you let go.
Here is my problem. If you don't move the lever all the way back to the detent and it locks in, the winch is locked up and I cannot pull from the other side of the pond. What I am trying to accomplish is where there will be a constant flow without having to move the lever back to the detent position. If anybody could chime in and let me know what I would need in order to make this work, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
808 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all of your suggestions! If I purchased the mono block would I replace the existing hydraulic pump/lever?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts