Power Equipment Forum banner

Condor pressure switch

6665 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Roadlizard7
I have used the internet with no luck but am looking for a Condor MDR 11/11 replacement pressure switch for a 60 gallon Kobalt stationary compressor. Can anyone help point me in a direction where I can purchase one?

Thanks in advance,
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Were it me I would try going through Kobalt. They put their name on it so they should be able to get you parts for it. Roger
Google grainger they should have it or possibly northerntool.com I'd give you the links but I'm on here using my phone at the moment
You can contact Condor direct to find out where you can get one. (704) 544-8847.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.