Power Equipment Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i have a 100111 Champion model and ive been looking for an air filter and fuel filter for this thing and cannot find them. In the operators manual it provides part number 100275 (air filter) and 122.070300.03 (fuel filter). Engine model is an milwuakee series ohv commercial v-twin 23.0 HP. Could anyone point me in the right direction, thanks.

·
Registered
526 Posts
CALL CHAMPION TUES AM AFTER 9 AM
1-877-338-0999
you will need the serial number off the generator.

for basic service kits; they list 2 of them
try this link
Generator Parts - Champion Parts & Accessories - AP Electric & Generators LLC
Generator Parts - Champion Parts & Accessories - AP Electric & Generators LLC
you need the production numbers or know when it was made
any idea when it was purchased new?
here is the owners manual
https://y79961nbs4u2hvbnwronx9zx-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/100111-om-english.pdf

the spark plugs should be easy.
pull a plug and post the numbers.
also get the numbers off the oil filter that is on the unit and post those.
are there any numbers on the air filter foam?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have spark plugs and oil filter already, all i need is air and fuel. Im using a royal purple filter Part no. 10-2840. And NGK iridium Part no. BPR6EIX

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Do you actually need the air and fuel filters? How many hours do you have on your machine?

Fuel filters are typically located on a fuel shutoff attached to the tank. If so unscrew from tank to access. They are mesh screens and can be cleaned and reused. Use low pressure compressed air or spray with carb cleaner.

Air filters are typically a foam material that can also be cleaned and reused. If it is wash with soap and water let dry completely then pour a small amount of engine oil on it and squeeze and spread the oil even through out the filter and reinstall.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes i actually need the air and fuel filters as i operate my generator in predominantly dusty areas repairing equipment, simply cleaning an air filter out only works so many times.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts