Power Equipment Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
According to my conversation with Duromax, They are in the process of building an ATS specifically compatible to their units. They told me 2nd quarter of 2023. The pin out in #8 is what they sent me also. If you look at the diagram, Pin 7 is not used. I have a new unit arriving next week and will be testing each pin.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It seems like the ideal answer would be a generator that handles all the internal timings, choke start button, etc. with just a relay closure. Are there any generators that do that? What is the intention of all the inverters on the market which provide a gen start relay output? Do any of them recommend a particular generator model, or interface box type?

·
Registered
1 Posts
According to my conversation with Duromax, They are in the process of building an ATS specifically compatible to their units. They told me 2nd quarter of 2023. The pin out in #8 is what they sent me also. If you look at the diagram, Pin 7 is not used. I have a new unit arriving next week and will be testing each pin.
Have you tested the pins yet? Just curious. I am trying to figure out what it will take to go from a 2 pin auto start on my Aims inverter to this same generator. ~Spence

21 - 26 of 26 Posts