Power Equipment Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i bow hunt and every year ohio has a 9 day shotgun season for deer, along with fishing and camping? anyone else into hunting and fishing

·
Registered
97 Posts
I bow hunt some but haven't had the time this year to do it. I do fish a lot though.

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bow hunt some but haven't had the time this year to do it. I do fish a lot though.
i know what you mean i've had my hunting license since just before opening day but just made it out there for the first day of shotgun season but hopefully i'll get out there more now and hope i bag a deer this time although i want to do that before it gets much colder nothing worse than sitting out there all day in the snow freezing to death and not seeing anything because even the deer are too smart than to be out wandering around in the cold

·
Registered
97 Posts
i know what you mean i've had my hunting license since just before opening day but just made it out there for the first day of shotgun season but hopefully i'll get out there more now and hope i bag a deer this time although i want to do that before it gets much colder nothing worse than sitting out there all day in the snow freezing to death and not seeing anything because even the deer are too smart than to be out wandering around in the cold
I know that feeling. Freezing your butt off and not get any results out of it. Heck his was cold when I was fishing last week. Hopefully I bag something this year but I don't think it will happen, because the land I hunt off of got logged so I don't think I can hunt there for a while.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Hunt and fish, don't camp anymore. Haven't Deer hunted in 20 years, but Pheasant, quail, rabbits, squirrels and the occasional Coyote are all in the game!:D

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
froze my butt off today 24 degrees and snowing with 30 mph wind gusts lasted all 4 hours out there. my feet are still cold and not a deer in sight

1 - 8 of 8 Posts