Power Equipment Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so show us your collection.
Here's most of mine.

not shown- 1970 Plymouth Superbird, 1971 Plymouth Duster, 1970 GTO Judge convertible, 1969 Dodge Charger R/T, 1968 Plymouth Barracuda fastback, 2002 Pontiac Trans-am, and some other stuff.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
No, I don't collect... I have one or two in a closet 'round here somewhere! Ones a 71 hemi cuda and the others a 69 roadrunner 440-6pack...
I's a MOPAR guy!!

Sonny, he's a MOPAR guy too, he just hasn't seen the lite yet!!:p:D:D;)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I don't collect... I have one or two in a closet 'round here somewhere! Ones a 71 hemi cuda and the others a 69 roadrunner 440-6pack...
I's a MOPAR guy!!

Sonny, he's a MOPAR guy too, he just hasn't seen the lite yet!!:p:D:D;)
I have been looking for a 69' 6-pak car for a while but settled for a 71 6-pak air grabber car instead. The 71' Cuda is my favorite Mopar. The Baldwin Motions and the Yenko are the next favorites.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not in the near future I don't think.:eek:
Cuda's , Roadrunners, I like, but owning a real one.......????
Don't feel bad I am the only Mopar guy in a GM and Honda family.:eek: Can't afford the real thing so I have to settle for the little ones.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Don't feel bad I am the only Mopar guy in a GM and Honda family.:eek: Can't afford the real thing so I have to settle for the little ones.
Now then, the little ones I could handle, just don't have nowhere to put them, so a moot point. Too old to start a new type of collection anyways. :mad:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now then, the little ones I could handle, just don't have nowhere to put them, so a moot point. Too old to start a new type of collection anyways. :mad:
I hear ya on not having room. You should see my model equipment collection. I will post pictures tomorrow. It puts the car collection to shame.:eek:

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
I still have my first mopar. I got when I was 12! It's a 64 polara 500, It's currently sitting amongst others:(:mad:... This is the year I plan on bringing it home to get started on it's FULL restoration.:).. It had 383 with 2 4-barrels back when I was in high school, which got me in alot of trouble!:D Ain't nuthin like; being able to smoke the tires running 50 mph!!

When I do-her-up this time, I'm looking into and Indy built 500 cube wedge Or an all aluminium 526 cube HEMI!!! Yes 526 cubes!!!:eek::D

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm a Mopar guy too! here are a couple of pictures of my home office. The blue shelves contain my 1/64th scale cars. The longer shelves hold mostly 1/18th scale with a few 1'24. In front on my deck are some delaer "Promos'. (That's where the REAL money is...) I've had a couple of Duster 340s and recently sold my '74 Roadrunner. I also had to let my '07 Charger R/T go last year. Once things pick up I plan to find another Duster340. (My first love...) In the meantime, I can enjoy my smaller dreams.

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I still have my first mopar. I got when I was 12! It's a 64 polara 500, It's currently sitting amongst others:(:mad:... This is the year I plan on bringing it home to get started on it's FULL restoration.:).. It had 383 with 2 4-barrels back when I was in high school, which got me in alot of trouble!:D Ain't nuthin like; being able to smoke the tires running 50 mph!!

When I do-her-up this time, I'm looking into and Indy built 500 cube wedge Or an all aluminium 526 cube HEMI!!! Yes 526 cubes!!!:eek::D
A Indy wedge or a 526 Hemi will make that polara into a scary fast machine. Those Indy engines are sweet but you just can't beat a 526 Hemi.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm a Mopar guy too! here are a couple of pictures of my home office. The blue shelves contain my 1/64th scale cars. The longer shelves hold mostly 1/18th scale with a few 1'24. In front on my deck are some delaer "Promos'. (That's where the REAL money is...) I've had a couple of Duster 340s and recently sold my '74 Roadrunner. I also had to let my '07 Charger R/T go last year. Once things pick up I plan to find another Duster340. (My first love...) In the meantime, I can enjoy my smaller dreams.
Yardman that is one of the nicest model car collections I have seen.
I almost bought a 1975 Duster with a slant 6 for 500 dollars a few years ago. I should of bought it but I just don't have a place to work on a rusty car. The same guy had a 1968 Satellite with a 383 and 727 tourqeflite for 1500$ but the car had typical Mopar floor and trunk floor rot.:mad:

My true real car passion is for the 1968 Impalas. I have had 2 of them and I am only 18.:eek: I want to get another but just can't find one like my 2nd one. It was a factory 396 TH400 ps, pb, ac car with posi rear and bench interior. I just can't find one like it any where.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks, They do get dusty! When I first got my Ariens ZTR; I was surfing, looking for any info, and came across this 1:12 scale ZTR diecast. It's a Gravely, not an Ariens, but it is pretty close. Now I just need a little Stihl chainsaw and weed whip! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, They do get dusty! When I first got my Ariens ZTR; I was surfing, looking for any info, and came across this 1:12 scale ZTR diecast. It's a Gravely, not an Ariens, but it is pretty close. Now I just need a little Stihl chainsaw and weed whip! :D
Now that Gravely is cool. I have a room full of diecast tractors and what not.
I have seen scale model Grasshopper zero turns and John Deere garden tractors.
I am yet to see a scale model of a chainsaw and trimmer. If the had those I would have quite a few to display with my gators and mowers.:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts