Power Equipment Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I need to buy an air compressor 13 scfm or more,electric motor preferrably on wheels.Do they make them that size on wheels? My main question is a good quality compressor for air tools,sandblasting etc. One I can use that will hold up. Any suggestions? Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
How big of a tank are you looking for? This unit is wheeled electric that puts out 15 CFM @ 90 P.S.I. but it only has a 9 gallon tank. If your looking for something with a larger tank its gonna be hard to find one with 13 CFM on wheels.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much is that unit? I havent seen anything around of that configuration. I would prefer it with wheels,but that one you mention is the only one Ive heard of. I saw an Industrial air stationary vertical tank I like alot, about 1200 plus hose,separator,oil etc. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I looked at Rolair website.Thanks for the link.I have been looking around and considering the possibility of buying a combo unit-compressor and generator.If not a combo,see if I can get a good deal on a package purchase.Mi-T-M make combos,as does Speedaire and Goodall.Do you know anything about these brands? Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts