I知 not seeing much sharing on this board and wonder why? - Power Equipment Forum : Power Equipment Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 03:37 PM Thread Starter
jow

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I知 not seeing much sharing on this board and wonder why?

I知 not seeing much sharing on this board and wonder why? I値l be reporting on my find relater to my log splitter over heating soon (since today痴 high is from mid 40s to mid 50痴). When the next wave comes down I値l hope to have a load of Seasoned Red Oak cut approx 16", split and stacked on my patio ready to burn. From this, I hope to determine the splitter痴 motor appeared hot recently due to the 80 + degree weather we were working in. My goal will be to work below 70 degrees if it's over a 30 minute job as I promised my chainsaw.

Attached is a good load of Seasoned Red Oak from our North Tx Drought IMO. All my 4Runner could hold vs getting serious with my trailer. I had actually planned to just drive by to see the wood that I was told about w/o knowing the type. With 3 + cords racked in my small backyard, my plan was to wait until I start burning to start restocking. One look and my truck and I saw we had to get a full load w/o the truck shell in the 4Runner. LOL! 2-3 hrs later a friend reported the tree trimmers had hauled or chipped "All" the remainder of the wood. I left tons but the property owner wanted the wood removed soon.

Last edited by jow; 04-15-2014 at 10:10 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 05:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to tractornut
I think the main problem with so little sharing is that we have a lot of members who have only posted a couple of times and left then there is the rest of us who will share if we have the answer or are having troubles with our equipment. Once we get more members it will be less noticeable

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Power Equipment Forum : Power Equipment Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page