right on. I couldnt find any other fitting to go into the compressor other then the T and threaded union (if thats what its called) Bumping and is a concern, this is a Train Horn "kit" so it will be installed in a truck that moves.
the part that is leaking is around the o-ring and threaded fitting, not the hose itself or where the hose attaches to the fitting. So a clamp probably wont fix that.
I added the T because I would like to have something like the compressed air cans you can buy at computer stores.
Something optimistic, I checked the leak this afternoon and after about 20 hours, theres been maye 1psi lost. Effectively, almost nothing. Maybe because I wrenched down the hose fitting with o-ring more. thanks