Power Equipment Forum banner

Air Compressor, Pump Or What Attached?

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  tractornut 
#1 ·
Original: Air Compressor Help.

Thanks tractornut!
Please excuse the new post and colors. The other text ran off the screen vs staying in the borders. I feel copy and pasting had something with the margin, color and etc.. Opinions?

After waking up to what I was seeing as a pump or etc vs a compressor. I shared on another board and got the same feedback as tractornut’s, “shallow well pump”. Info attached below and a good catch from those familiar with this unit. It might work or the same troubleshooting could apply. I’ll have to look closer before replying in the future. LOL.

“Yep, specifically a "shallow well" (<25 feet) water pump. The suction line would be attached to the brass coupling, discharge is at the ...what looks to be a garden hose quick disconnect after the valve on top. The black box on the right side is the on/off pressure switch, typically, 20 and 40 PSI respectively. If you want to pump water with it, you'll need a suction line with a "foot valve." Priming would be by the blue plug on top of the pump casing under the flex hose feeding the tank.”

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.