Buy one compressor, get one free.. - Power Equipment Forum : Power Equipment Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-09-2018, 09:51 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wink Buy one compressor, get one free..

Hi, I posted this ad once but it seems to have disappeared, maybe I was in the wrong forum?

At the end of October I bought a ‘SwitZer Air Compressor 50L Litre LTR 2.5HP 8 BAR 230V 9.6CFM Wheel AC001 Grey’ for £109.90 (They have now been reduced to £99.90). When I tried to use it the pressure only reached about 1bar and wouldn’t go any higher though it wasn’t losing any air. I informed the seller and they replaced it. When I asked about collecting the faulty one, they said they were not looking to collect.

I now have two compressors, one working, one needing attention and I have decided that the working compressor is too big and noisy for use in the house (at least my house). So, I have decided to sell both these compressors for £130, before buying one more suited to my needs. The second one could be repaired, if you are able to, or it can be kept for spares. The plastic cover on both these compressors came with slight damage but this is hardly noticeable and not detrimental to use.
Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss details.

Steve
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Compressor for ad..jpg (85.5 KB, 2 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Power Equipment Forum : Power Equipment Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page